1) Name something you have in common with all of your siblings.
Blue eyes and female parts:0)
2) Do you fold your underwear?
No, I lay them flat
3) Do you like to drink the juice out of freeze pops?
4) Who is the last person you wrote a letter to on paper?
Jason...it was more like a to do list...
5) What was your first job?
Telemarketing...I know, I know. But it was my livelihood...if we didn't set leads for my dad's window business, I may have missed a meal!
6) Aside from Driver's Ed, who really taught you how to drive?
7) What's the one thing you love/miss about your Grandma's cooking?
I love my grandma's beans...I think grandpa helps out to.
8) What color is your favorite hoodie?
9) Who was like your second Mom or second Dad?
I didn't have 2nd's...
10) Name a sound that disturbs you?
Knives on a ceramic plate, the toilet running, the beep that oour water softener makes when it's out of salt, smacking....um, I have a problem here. Noise in general bothers me...
11) What's your typical ice cream order at Dairy Queen?
Oreo Blizzard or Turtle Sundae
12) What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Flannegan's. It is the biggest sauerkraut factory under one roof (or at least it was when I was growing up) and it was really close to my house so it reaked in the summer.
13) What did you do today?
dishes, vacuuming, cleaned the stove, washed2 loads of laundry, folded 4 loads of laundry, put laundry away, made lunch, cleaned up lunch, took a nap, swept, talked on the phone, blog hopped, and this survey.
14.) What did you do last night?
Mom and Dad came over for awhile and we were in bed by 9.
15) Do you have a cell-phone?
16) Are you emotional?
Am I female? A lot more so lately.
18) Name a song that makes you happy?
Don't wanna miss a thing
Lean on Me
19) Do you use chap stick?
Yes, but not as obsessively as my sister.
20) If you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a
baby, could you?
21) What was the most recent thing you bought?
22) What is on your refrigerator door?
Nothing, we have stainless steel, so nothing sticks to it. Unless you use tape, and then that sticks and is really irritating to get off, so we don't do that anymore.
23) Name something you have to do tomorrow?
clean my room
24) What was the last movie you watched?
I don't even remember
25) Do any of your friends have children?
26) Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
27.) When was the last time you went to starbucks?
It's been a long time....it's not worth the money to me.
28) Can you whistle?
29) Do you have a trampoline at your house?
30) What movie do you know every line to?
I don't, I really don't like to re-watch the same movie that many times.
32) Do you know how to do a cart-wheel?
1/2...it's more like a cart-flop.
33) Do you maintain any friendships originating from elementary
Not really, from 8th grade on.
34) What are you wearing?
VS lounge pants and a tank.
35) What was the last thing you ate?
A Pop tart
36) Do you take pills of any sort?
Vitamins...anything else is on a desperate basis.
37) When was the last time you did the dishes?
38) How much sleep did you get last night?
10 hours, interrupted.
39) Do you own any band t-shirts?
40) Last song you sang out loud?
41) When was the last time you slept on the floor?
I don't remember...I guess to qualify for a lot of these you need to document everything you do in a journal....
42) Would you chew gum that's already been chewed?
No, but I do remember chewing gum off the sidewalk when I was little.
44) Who have you talked to today?
Jason, Misty, Sam, Deb, Marsha, Dad.
45) What comes to your mind when I say pumpkins?
46) Friend that lives closest to you?
47) Color of your shirt?
48) How old are you?
49) What is your background on your computer?
Slide show of pictures
50) Do you wish on 11:11PM?
51) Good advice if you ever go camping?
Anyone else wondering why someone would make up a 51 question survey??
We went to the catfish races in Greenville on Friday night. We never actually saw the catfish race, as the area was really crowded and our kids were to small to see. Instead, we let them jump in a jumping structure and get their faces painted. We only stood in line for an hour!! They also broke a board with their foot, did a bean bag toss, and watched the fireworks.
On Saturday, I shot a wedding up in Door County at eh Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay. Beautiful place, but very hot. I headed out at 9am and returned home at 10:30pm. A very long day and I crashed the minute my head hit the pillow. Jason took the kids to the park and played frisbee golf with them and hung out on the equipment. Trae was running a fever when I got home. Seems like it comes and goes and has been for the last few days. I'm assuming it's his eye teeth coming in.
We went to meeting on Sunday and then out to eat with my grandma and grandpa. We headed home for a 3 hour nap. We went to gospel meeting, and then mom and dad stopped by after supper for a visit. I was glad to get to bed by 9pm, I've been so tired.
Today, I'm just catching up on the house from the weekend. I'm trying like mad to egt my kids to clean their rooms, but so far they aren't cooperating. It's naptime now, so I may lay down with them and continue with the house when they wake up.