Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Winnie Town and Country
Gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Mocha Heels
Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal): Crimson Elephant
Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Bas Am
Your Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Terra Cotta Water
NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Cliff Rolland
TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Primmer Philadelphia
Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Fall Orchid
Cartoon name: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Watermelon Tank
Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): English Muffin Crab Apple
Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
2. Dietary aide
3. Daycare Teacher
4. Resident Care Staff
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Failure to Launch
3. Pearl Harbor
4. Wedding Crashers
Four places I have lived:
1. Bear Creek
2. New London
4. Sugar Bush
Four TV shows I watch (sometimes):
When I worked....
1. Law & Order
3. America's Next Top Model
Four places I have been as an adult:
Four people who e-mail me (regularly)
4. Old Navy
Four of my favorite foods:
Four places I would rather be right now:
4. At the Spa
Four things I look forward to:
1. Having my son
2. Nicole's wedding
3. Meeting Anya
1) Three days from now will you kiss someone? Yes
2) What color are your eyes? Blue
3) What does your third text say? Got your voicemail message, I can do that, what time is supper?
4) And who was it from? Jason
5) Do you like what you see in the mirror? Depends on the day, there's definitely room for improvement.
6) What are you wearing right now? jean skirt, brown tank, blue shirt, under garments.
7) What are you most looking forward to? Meeting our new son.
8) Gotta work today? Yup, I work everyday as a mom...
9) Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past 7 hours? Yes
10) Have you ever been awake for 48 hours? No, never slept for 48 hrs either.
11) Do you like your first name? Yes, it's not really common. Not a fan of common names.
12) Do you like to cuddle? Yes, especially with my newborn babies.
13)What are you listening to? Jason playing with Trae
14) What are your initials? AMB
15) Baseball or football? If I had to choose...baseball
16) Married? yes, going on seven years.
17) Favorite kind of blanket? Soft and luxurious
18) What's your biggest fear? Something happening to my kids.
19) How do you feel about chocolate-covered strawberries? Not a fan of chocolate covered fruit...
20) What kind of soap do you use? I actually use body wash. Anything that smells good, at the moment it's grapefruit.
21) Europe or the Caribbean? Europe, no contest
22) How do you feel about racism? It's one of those things I get really heated about...
23) Who is the sexiest person alive? Hmm....I think this is a trick question.
25) Name a song that reminds you of old memories? Lean on Me
26) Do you like the color gray? I prefer black or white
27)Is there anyone you can't stop thinking about? Nah, although I think about the baby alot. What he'll look like and such.
28) Look outside, how's the weather? Windy and sunny.
29) Are you jealous of anyone right now? No
30) Did you ever think someone didn't like you, but came to find out they really did? No, I can read people well. If someone is fake, I pick it up right away.
31) Last time you ate grilled cheese? When I worked at the group home
32) Name something great that happened today? I bought a Flowering Crab Apple for $18
33) Do you regret doing something today? Yeah, it sounds really stupid, but I didn't realize that Elliot had a 1/2 day, so he called from Jason's cell asking where I was. I was in Appleton, but Misty came over to our place right away, it takes her 15minutes to get here. I asked if he was scared, and he said "no" like he couldn't understand why he should be. He went out and picked me Dandelion's and stayed in the house the rest of the time. I was really proud of him for being brave and knowing to call me.
34) When you think of the rainbow, what pops in your head? The Wizard of Oz
35) How are you feeling? Exhausted
36) Do you watch the Oscars? No
37) Favorite movie? Dirty Dancing
38) Desktop or Laptop? Laptop, definitely.
39) Would you date someone 10 years older than you? No, I'm married.
40) What would you do if your significant other wanted to go into the military? Slap him.
41) What's your dream car? Hummer, although I wouldn't want to ruin the environment or pay for gas...I love the look of them though.
42) Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't? No, I keep in contact with people that I want to keep in contact with.
43) List one fact about you? Jason's answer: "You're hot" My answer, I'm stubborn.
44) Do you think you're old? No, not in human years.
45) Are you afraid of the dark? No,never have been.