12.17.2008

Picture Princess Contest

Shabby Apple is having a picture contest....and an entire wardrobe is to be won!
Brookelyn loves this dress and mommy had to agree...and she's excited to see if she wins a bunch of dresses and gets to have her picture on the computer!

In her words....Brookelyn should be the picture princess because she would feel like a princess if she had all those pretty dresses.
In my words...Brookelyn is our one and only princess, with 1 older brother and 2 younger brothers. She has an awesome spirit and an amazing smile.


10 comments:

Ben, Heather & kids said...

aww! She looks like a winner to me! Let us know about the contest results! (adorable dress btw) Where is that store? Online or nearby you?

Heather said...

Very cute! Let us know how it goes!!;0)

Tim and Melissa said...

I'd have to agree that she's a gorgeous little girl! Good luck, peanut!

Amber said...

I think online...I saw someone else's entry and followed the link. I loved the clothes, and since I can't afford clothes like that for her, figured I'd give it a try. I think i'll order her the one she likes anyway though...

Neisha said...

great pictures, I really like that last one.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Awww She is so cute!!! :) Good luck!!!

Shannon said...

GREAT photos!! i'm going to have to enter avrie...way awesome clothes!!!

Mariah said...

Love the BW one! :) Good job with the selective color!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

She's SO adorable!!!
I love that dress too!!!

Amber said...

I'm bummed...the dress she likes is sold out in her size.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/