12.11.2008

How cute am I?

Last night I was a stinker in meeting...I just wanted to stand and bounce, that's all. I finally let me Mom sit as long and she let me lie on my back and pushed my knees into my chest, that made me smile and talk!

I fell asleep just as we were leaving at about 8:45, and then my Dad managed to wake me up when he got up this morning at 6:15. . . .. .. .... . . . ..

....9:45, 10:45, 11:45, 12:45, 1:45, 2:45, 3:45, 4:45, 5:45, 6:15. Wait. 123456789...and 1/2 hours? Yeah, thats what my Mom said. She was all surprised to hear my Dad's alarm go off at 5:30 and told him to check on me. He did and I was just sleepin' away. My Mom's heart was beating 100 mph, and my Dad just made sure I was breathing and forgot to tell Mom. Finally she got so worked up that she wanted to be sick and yelled "Well, is he okay?" My Dad said "Uh, yeah." and then got ready. My Mom almost cried with relief. She gets really worked up about us kids, especially me and my brother Trae. Him and I, we decided that we were gonna sleep all night so Mom could sleep. I slept for a little while longer and then my Dad had to bring me to my Mom....she couldn't roll over. Her, ahem, teets kept getting in the way. Funny thing though, we must be really in sinc because she didn't wake up in a puddle...yeah, me and my Mom, we're like this.

12 comments:

Ben, Heather & kids said...

Yeah..for sleeping in ;) I remember wishing kids sleep thru, then when they would, I'd wake up, just like you did :) That pic is precious.. definatley a framer!

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

Awwww, he's sooo adorable!! I love the fingers photo too. Yah, for sleep!! Mommies ALWAYS need some sleep.

Tim and Melissa said...

Awwwww, that last picture of his fingers crossed is priceless! Soooo sweet!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

That picture of him crossing his fingers is SO adorable!!! I'm so glad he slept in for you but I can't imagine how worrisome that must've been!!

Shannon said...

so cute!!

Neisha said...

he's adorable!

Mike and Tonya said...

Amber, I love reading your blog...It always puts a smile on my face!

Joe Heather & kids said...

Very sweet!!

Aaron & Cassie said...

Adorable. You always take the best pictures!

Mindy said...

sweet post. i loved this one!!!

Heather said...

YAY FOR SLEEP!!;0) Love that pic of his hand!! How adorable! He's a sweetie...thanks for a fun day!

Sam said...

Priceless, the way you worded the end of the entry and then that adorable pic...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/