11.18.2008

Update.

Today was rough. Archer seemed to be in pain again this afternoon. The Zantac seems to be helping a lot though, and yesterday I took him in for an adjustment at the chiro again. His butt crack veers to the right a little, so we're going to continue to adjust him until it's straight. Also, at every diaper change, I am holding him upside down for about 5-10 seconds....and he loves it. (BTW, the chiro recommended this....not something I came up with on my own) He was screaming tonight and I changed him and hung him upside down and he stopped crying immediately. Maybe he can't cry upside down...! He stopped for a few minutes afterward, and I'm hoping we're going to keep seeing improvement. He goes from really happy and easy going, to screaming in pain just like that. I just wish I knew for sure what the deal was so I could help him. Poor baby.


****Jason just called from his side job to tell me he's been puking for the last 1/2 hour and is on his way home. He had a really bad headache...I'd like to know how to keep all the kids from getting it. I'm just dreading everyone having the flu...and meeting is supposed to be here tomorrow, and I hate to cancel because we did that 2 weeks ago. We'll see.

6 comments:

Sam said...

I hope u can spare the sickness!!! Yucky, I feel for you!

Feel better Jason!

Heather said...

Awww, poor little Archer! Hope the adjustments continue to help...
Icky...and hope none of the rest of you get sick! Good luck!

Tim and Melissa said...

Oh no...hopefully this is just something Jason ate! Hope he and Archer feel better...and the throwing up can start and stop with Jason!

Mindy said...

i'm a firm believer in chiro for babies. it immediately helped kaia when she stopped going poop. our chiro always held the babies upside down too - they really seem to like it. ugh on the puking sickenss - we had something similar here not too long ago....

Neisha said...

keep Jason contained in one room until he's better then sterilize everything in that room. if it works and your kids don't get sick - let me know!
I always felt like a bad mother when my kids would be crying or screaming and I didn't know what was wrong with them

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

Glad to hear holding Archer upside down is helping. That reminds me of the days at mom and dads and we would hold the chickens upside down and they would instantly calm down. LOL Sorry not that I'm comparing your son to a chicken by any means, but bought back memories :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/