11.04.2008

To my sweet little Archer:

I am sorry I called you colicky, it just seemed to fit this last week. Today, I had my perfect, happy guy back again. You charmed me with smiles, and melted me with giggles. You slept and slept. I have a hunch it's because you didn't sleep much yesterday. You barely cried, even when you were hungry. You didn't cry over a dirty diaper once. Your beautiful blue eyes glistened with happiness instead of tears, and Mommy's eyes glistened with relief instead of helplessness. I am so proud of you, little boy. You smiled and smiled, and today I really needed that.

I love you leaps and bounds~ Mommy xoxoxo




Today, Archer was total bliss. Smiling and cooing and not crying. He slept for hours at a time instead of minutes. I'm really hoping the past few days were a fluke and he is not going to have anymore scream filled days. I really appreciate all the suggestions in the comments section....we went out and bought tummy soother and gas relief drops. I also plan to pick up a noise machine soon to help him sleep longer and more peacefully. I am so relieved and happy. I just felt helpless trying to imagine my life like that for months. I did buy a miracle blanket from Heather last week which really came in handy and I may have to pick up another one so we have a spare when ones in the wash. He's sleeping peacefully now, I'm just so relieved. That was a very heavy load....

5 comments:

Neisha said...

I don't know where in Colorado it is but they are at some of the friends place, Paul & Margo Morrison.

Heather said...

Glad Archer was such a good boy today! Hope it continues...and glad the blanket helps.:-) All the best for tomorrow!:-)

Heather said...

Oh yeah...and the pics are awesome by the way! Can't wait to print them!:-)

Tim and Melissa said...

Aww, I'm so glad you had a better day.

Lindsay said...

whew! glad the little man is feeling better! that makes you feel better too...yay for happy babies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/