11.26.2008

No more Monkeys jumpin' on the bed...





  • First off, yes, I do realize all I do is bulleted posts anymore...

  • Light night after being gone only for about 45 minutes, I got a call from Jason saying Trae fell off the bed and cut his ear...Trae and Archer were both screaming in the background. He said it was bleeding pretty bad. After determining he didn't need stitches, I told him I'd be home as soon as I could....it makes my stomach hurt just looking at it, and it he must be in a decent amount of pain because he didn't sleep well at all and it seems like if he lays on it, it wakes him and we start all over again with the tossing and turning.

  • Archer HATES when I leave, he screamed the entire time even though I fed him right before I left and he was sweet as pie all day. I guess I'll only be leaving him for work, which is few and far between these days. Winter is not a hot season for photographers.

  • Last night I actually put my cart away since I was by myself...I took aim from about 15 feet from the cart corral and shoved it with all my might, hoping for a bulls eye. Well, I missed, and the cart slammed into the metal divider and bounced back towards me. I laughed and said nice....to myself, I found it funny but hoped, ya know,that no one else saw....and then this cute little Mexican Grandpa pipes up and says "Ya almost made it!"
  • I had a chocolate cheesecake and a latte for supper, how posh is that?
  • In my haste to post quickly and get out of the house, I failed to mention that Brookelyn fell asleep with gum in her hair the first time, and did a cartwheel the second time. I tried to get most of it out, but ended up having to cut the little bit that wouldn't come out, even with ice.

  • Annnnd....the award for the Best Pacifier Loser in the Country goes to my husband.

2 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

OUCH!! Poor Trae - that looks so sore!! :(
A latte & cheesecake sounds divine but not good for my diet!!

Amber said...

....mine either! ;0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/