11.11.2008

If a picture can paint 1000 words.....


Here, Trae had just bitten Elliot. Elliot was crying for obvious reasons, Trae was crying because I told him no.

Here, they're both stiil doing lip-ups.
Here, I pulled some rad dork move and made them all laugh.

oops! I did it again....

Sacked out after the mall.

I love these...she was a cop, and then he stole her glasses! I love her gun.....

Trae licks my parents' mantle....and the floor pad thingy at the mall.

Wrestle Mania 2008. I love how Trae sits in the middle reading the "Green Magazine" so obliviously.
*Insert Jason's deleted grundy picture here....I had to help them with that one!

Elliot usually loves to hold Anya...but since there was a TV, he wasn't impressed. Look at her veg. Later that night, Elliot got out of the van half asleep, and for some reason went and laid his head in the clean laundry on the couch.

snuggle time.

6 comments:

Ben, Kara, Taylor and Hailey said...

AWW, I love that picture of you and Archer's profile.

Shannon said...

i second that...beautiful

Elissa & Logan said...

Looks like a busy family! I love all the pictures Amber!

Heather said...

Cute pics! I really like the one of you and Archer, too...so sweet!:-)

Lindsay said...

yeah, no prob! it's mpix.com, great prices!! i think you'll like it... :)

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

Looks like you're keeping busy at your house : ) Love to see all that you guys keep up w/... and w/ one more little one than we have... I'm very impressed! Sorry to repeat, but have to comment on the picture of you and Archer. What an awesome Mommy and Baby shot. Also, keep us posted on the responsibility charts if you get a chance. We need to take the time to do something like that... would love to round up some extra little helpers around here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/