11.03.2008

I know, I know....3rd's the charmer though!

Today, Trae finished up my apple, which I had chewed almost to the core so he wouldn't choke on the skin. All of the sudden, Brookelyn broke into sobs, the ones where you know something is really wrong. I ran to her and asked what was wrong, and she buried her face into me and cried out " Trae ate the whole thing...the seeds and the stick and everything." Poor thing, she was so scared and worried about the little guy. That's why I love her, she always looks out for her brothers, all 3 of them.

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Thats how our Elliot would do it! If he eats an apple or a pear, you're lucky to find the stem after he's done!

Heather said...

Too cute...:-)

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

Too sweet, She's such a great sister!

Sam said...

She has such a good heart, she gets it from her mommy. (Daddy too but I see a lot of mommy in her:)

DSBRansom said...

Cute. My brother used to do that all the time, eat the WHOLE apple. Now you know what's the deal with him. Just kidding! :)

Lindsay said...

thanks for letting me know! poor little guy- sometimes i don't think i can do it myself with just one, which is why we went to the other union mtg on sunday... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/