11.19.2008

Firsts.


So I totally stole this from
Renee, but it looked fun!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Never went to prom...
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes, I'm married to him...
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Beer...I always took the last drops out of my Dad's can way back when...like when I was 3.
4. What was your FIRST job? Aside from babysitting, I did telemarketing for my Dad's window company.
5. What was your FIRST car? A Buick LeSabre with no power steering.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?I haven't gotten any texts today...
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Archer, because he was in the swing and had slept there soundly for 4 hours. I did that whole panicky "what if he died in his sleep thing that mom's (well at least me and my mom) so. He was okay, of course.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mr. Arken's. He threw my baby once when I spelled my name wrong and screamed "you can't write with a doll in your hands. I don't to see you holding that for the rest of the day!" He crushed me, and I worried about my "baby" for the rest of the day. My Mom babysat him when I went to school from then on out.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I flew in my Mom's tummy, aside from that it was when I was 18 and we went to Florida for my graduation gift.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Laura, and she's a friend on facebook, but we don't get together or anything.
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Ring Around the Rosy...?
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? 4th grade at Michelle's house, I think.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? I suppose I told Jason goodbye, but I don't really remember it. On the phone, Marsha.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Misty's
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Shut off my alarm.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? REO Speedwagon
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?My mom got my ears pierced when I was 6 months, nothing since, I hate needles.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Mexico on my honeymoon.
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? I got pulled over for speeding in a school zone the day school let out for Christmas break. I got warning...good thing to, the cops wife worked for my Dad...j/k. By the time I got home, my aunt had already called my Mom and tattled. She happened to drive by...my Mom was all like "So how was your day....?" I knew she knew.
20. When was your FIRST detention? Senior year. My Dad pulled us out of school, but since it was an assembly day, it was unexcused. My Dad told the principal that it was his fault, maybe he should sit it, but of course I ended up doing the time. Lame.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Wisconsin, born & raised.
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Hmm, you all know him, so we'll keep him anonymous....
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Never had a "roomate" I had a husband.
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Only been in a Limo when I'm photographing a wedding.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

i've been to an REO speedwagon concert too, but my first one ever was Huey Lewis & the news!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/