11.24.2008

100 things about me, take 2.

I wonder how my life has changed since the last time I did this...so I'm doing this list, and then I'll compare them. Here goes.
1. I hate snow. I hate driving in snow. I hate playing in snow. Period.
2. I love black licorice. Bear with me while I get into this...
3. I over think things. A LOT. If I have a conversation with someone, it plays over and over in my head. I think about what I said and wonder if I sounded stupid. I replay what they said and wonder if they like me. I think about their body language and try to figure it out.
4. I am very un-guarded. UN-GAUD!!...what is that from? I remember hearing it when I was growing up...I will spill my life's story if you want to hear it.
5. However, I keep things back that I feel aren't accepted.
6. For instance, I eat at McDonald's sometimes.
7. I am so afraid of doing the parenting thing wrong. I feel like everyone is critiquing me. If I spank them, what will people think? If I don't?
8. I worry about what people think to much.
9. Some days I don't do anything.
10. If you ever came to my house without calling, I'd be mortified.
11. If you call ahead, it will be spotless.
12. I am a people person.
13. I wish I could afford to go to a Yoga class.
14. I wish Brookelyn could be a ballerina.
15. I love to dance.
16. I feel really stupid when I do.
17. I love this blog....and all my other blogs. It's a huge release for me.
18. I always wonder...Do I post to much? Do people think all I do is sit on my computer?)...some days, yes.)
19. I think it'd be great to travel abroad with our family....but, my husband is not such a romantic, and we couldn't afford it anyway.
20. If I hadn't gotten married right away, I'd have wanted to live in a studio apartment in New York or a flat in England.
21. Obviously I wouldn't trade my life for anything...it's incredible.
22. I always wanted to be a Mom.
23. Sometimes, I entertain daydreams about another daughter...but I know we have plenty to support.
24. We are done over-populating the earth....for those of you who were wondering.
25. I don't particularly enjoy combing Brookelyn's hair...funny thing, at our playdate the other day some of the other Mom's agreed, funny.... I thought "good Mom's" loved combing their daughters hair.
26. I would love to have a beach house someday. I have the scheme all laid out in my head already.
27. If I ever have one, I'm going to practice Yoga on the beach.
28. I love to prove my strength...show up the guys if I can. When we were building our house, my and my sister carried trusses 2 at a time because the guys were carrying 1 at a time.
29. I'm glad that I wasn't the girl that was friends with all the guys, but none of them dated because she was to butch.
30. There are people that have hurt me long ago, and although I've forgiven them, I have no use for them now.
31. I don't believe in faking it, ever. You get the real me, all the time.
32. I can't pee if I think someone can hear me.
33. We haven't really come up with a good name for our "private parts" here. Usually it's "peepee" for both females and males. When I was little it was weiner and beaver, and I can't say it without blushing.
34. If I ever get the massage I've been intending to get, I'm pretty sure I'm going to sob through it. Why? I have no idea.
35. I still feel like if I talk first after someone farts, I ate it. Or if I walk through it, that it's coating my lungs and clinging to my clothes.
36. I'd prefer people think I don't ever fart, or go # 2..but we all know that's just not feasible.
37. When I was little, I never understood what "pull my finger" meant. We haven't taught this to our kids yet. Okay, I'm done dwelling on flatulence now.
38. I wonder how different life would be if I didn't have a cell phone or the Internet.
39. I get a little obsessed over checking my e-mail/voicemail/missed calls/comments.
40. I am terrified of heights.
41. I hate moving big things. I always feel like something is going to get dropped on my toes.
42. I worry about Brookelyn. You know how the really outgoing kids are the ones that get Cancer and stuff? I worry about that.
43. I hope god knows that I'm not strong enough to make it through losing any of my kids.
44. I'm afraid to die because I don't want to miss out on my kids growing up.
45. I wonder who'll show up at my funeral.
46. I feel like just writing this could make it happen...you know how when someone dies and just recently they said something like they were living on borrowed time and then they die..... like that.
47. I have to go get Elliot from school, he's feeling sick...I actually considered leaving Brookelyn and Trae here to run get him because they just fell asleep. The school is only 1 mile away. Of course I'm taking them...I called my Mom and she said I had to.
48. I wish I was a better writer.
49. I wish I could sew.
50. I'd love to sell little one of a kind baby clothes on Etsy.com
51. I hate, hate, HATE it when people copy me.
52. I've been snorting when I laugh...what is up with that? I'm thinking the extra weight?
53. I really don't like animals....I downplay how much I don't like them by a lot.
54. It's because I have to wash my hands if I touch them or I can't stop thinking about it. And it seems like animals know, because they all like to rub on me.
55. I love to have the last word.
56. I am great at arguing....because I only argue about it if I know I'm right, and I don't stop until you know I'm right.
57. I hate when people beat around the bush instead of coming right out and saying what they mean.
58. I also hate when people try to disguise an insult with a joke.
59. It doesn't make me feel better when people tell me I look great for just having a baby. In other words, if I hadn't just had a baby, then I'd be really fat. Same thing with...you've had 4 kids....
60. I hate when people watch what I eat, comment on how much I eat, compliment me on what I don't eat....thanks anyway.
61. I always feel big compared to my sisters. I'm the amazon sister.
62. I wish I had front loading washer/dryer.
63. I've been dehydrated a lot lately. My hands wrinkle in the shower.
64. I wouldn't ever try sushi. Not even once. I know I won't like it.
65. I wish I could rock climb everyday.
66. I haven't read a book in so long.
67. I don't believe in not doing your best.
68. I'm afraid of the economy right now.
69. Boy, 31 more things....I love red & green & orange.
70. I wish I had more free time.
71. Someday, I want to ride a mechanical bull.
72. I hate sci-fi...books/movies/etc.
73. I love Italian food.
74. I am one of the people who thinks their kids are the cutest in the whole world.
75. I wonder if there are people who think my kids are homely.
76. It seems like people think I have it all together...I assure you, I don't.
77. Stepford-wife types....frustrate me.
78. I don't like action flicks.
79. Racism infuriates me...or when people insinuate I'm a racist, that too.
80. I never know what to say at funerals.
81. I don't understand suicide...it's pointless.
82. I talk a lot.
83. I wish I could afford to have laser hair removal on all my hairy parts.
84. I am too vain.
85. I hate rejection.
86. I love pumpkin shakes from Culver's.
87. I intend to be remembered.
88. I am intrigued with people.
89. I read blogs of people I don't even know....you know, one of those.
90. I wish time and money weren't an issue.
91. I love peonies.
92. I hope to do a garden next summer.
93. I wish life would slow down.
94. I'm going to play in the rain as soon as summer comes.
95. I hate when people take bad pictures on purpose and then post them to humiliate people.
96. I want to go to a Gambler's game this season.
97. I hate being lied to.
98. I'd love to be on a trap shooting league someday.
99. I love to make lists.
100. I don't really feel like anyone has my back...if anything difficult happened, I think I'd be on my own.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

i've recently taken up snorting while i laugh too....weird.

Alaina said...

I like the list! You are so honest. I'm glad to know you.

And sista, if you need someone at your back I'm SO there!

Tim and Melissa said...

I've considered letting my house go just to do another '100 things' list. And missie...if something happened, you'd have an ARMY at your back! You know that!

Sam said...

I cannot believe you said that! Amber is hilarious isnt she? No one would have her back, joke of the day!!!:) I love you sweetie, and Melissas right, their would be an Army. I love you for being you and so honest, it makes us all look at our lives and ourselves and try to do the same. Your a remarkable person.

Heather said...

Can't say I'd have your back cuz I'd be right beside you...don't ever forget that!!

Amber said...

Shannon: Funny...snort!

Thanks to the rest of you...glad to know i've got y'all...;0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/