10.17.2008

So, my family thinks I have an addiction problem, and are staging an intervention. My "supposed" addiction: Shoes. Just because I have like, 288 pairs in the garage sale...well that's an exaggeration, it's only 131. Between Elliot, Brookelyn, and I. In my defense, I have a hard time buying shoes I can wear without getting blisters because I have very high arches. My sister claims that if I wasn't so worries about fashion, I wouldn't have blisters. I vowed never to do the "frumpy mom" thing, because it's not my thing, and I won't. Oh, and most of those shoes were purchesed by Grandma's and the ones that weren't were mostly bought second hand....and it's 5 & 6 years worth. I made a whopping 25 bucks today....I think that equals out to about 3 cents/hour. I think I sold only 2 outfits out of 688....if they don't sell there I'll be selling them in lots on craigslist.

3 comments:

Duey and Kandace said...

Hopefully tomorrow is a better garage sale day for you! We have a neighborhood one every spring, so I get lucky and never have to worry about not haveing enough people coming. It's actually crazy there's so many peole.

Heather said...

Good luck tomorrow! Hope it goes better for the sale then...and wow, too bad we don't wear the same size shoe or I'd come ck out the shoes!!;-)

Carly said...

Dear Amber,

I found your blog through a comment on another blog. I have something for you.

In your own time could you please email me at names_in_the_sand@hotmail.com just so I can email you back with a little something.

Many wishes for you. What a beautiful family you have :)

Love Carly x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/