10.09.2008

My first baby.

Stolen from Jenny. The best one yet.




1. Were you married at the time? Yes

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Really ecstatic....getting pregnant was all I could think about for the last month...it only took us 1 month...

3. How old were you? 18

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I took a test

5. Who did you tell first? Jason

6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, but I knew he was a boy even before the ultrasound confirmed it.


7. Due date? June 19


8. Did you deliver early or late? 16 days early.


9. Did you have morning sickness? I'd say. I threw up at least once every day. Horrible.


10. What did you crave? Jalapeno potato chips. But then I had them and threw them up in the parking lot at Barnes & Noble. They were steaming and warm (it was winter) I haven't has them since.

11. Who irritated you the most? My husband...there were days that every thing he did got on my nerves. Obviously, it was the hormones because we ended up with 3 more kids.


12. What was your first child's sex? A boy.


13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 35


14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No


15. Where did you give birth? at the hospital

16. How many hours were you in labor? 7

17. Who drove you to the hospital? Jason

18. Who watched? Jason, Mom, and various nurses and my doctor.


19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural


20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I had a shot of Nubian.


21. How much did your child weigh? 6lbs. 15 1/2 oz.


22. What did you name him/her? Elliot John


23. How old is your first born today? 6


24. Where did your water break? In bed.


Okay mommies, repost this as 'My first baby' send it to all the other mommies plus the mommy who sent it to you

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/