10.13.2008

Keepsakes


So, since I'm sure some of you think I must be off my rocker doing all these keepsakey things like belly casts, maternity pictures, and little replica's of my babies hands, let me just say I'd rather do them and throw them out if I decide I don't them, than not do them and wish I had. I'm such a sap, I know these things aren't for every one. I assure you I am, in fact, not crazy, just so afraid of forgetting....that's all.

We suffered the wrath of Archer to get this mold...between you and me, I may try again to see if I can get a little better detail. Shh...he's right there!

We have little hand molds of each of our babies, and they are by far the most treasured memento's we have.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Awww...I love the little hand cast! How adorable! I didn't know you did those for each of your kids....too cute!:-)

Sam said...

That is really neat! I didnt even know you could do that!

Tim and Melissa said...

Awww, that's very cute, Amber! I have a mold/frame thingy that I did with both of the girls at 2 months old and plan on doing with this baby, also. I'll never ever get rid of those!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/