10.07.2008

Because I'm bored.

What are your initials?
AMB

What is your favorite thing to wear?
Cute shoes

Last thing you ate?
peanut butter sandwich

Name one thing that scares you:
Being forgotten

I say Shotgun, you say:
Benelli

Who was the last person in your bed?
Me and the three youngest kids...we actually got a nap today. The second since Archers been born.

What were you doing at 7:00am?
Getting Elliot into the shower.

Last person you hugged?
Trae, after his time-out.

Does anyone you know want to date you?
Hopefully my husband.

When was your last encounter with the police?
2 years ago...drug bust!
j/k....burned out tail light.

Have you ever driven without a license?
Yes, before I had my license. I'd never have the guts to do that now.

The last place you went out to dinner?
Fratello's

Do you like your name?
I accept it. I'm glad it's not the most popular name of that year.

What time of the day is it?
4pm

Who/What made you angry today​?
Angry is a strong word, so nothing today.

Baseball or Football?
If I had to chose, I'd chose football.

Do you want anyone?
uh...

Do you like birds?
I could take them or leave them.

Favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving

Do you download music​?
No, sadly I don't know how. Enlighten me!

Do you care if your socks are dirty​?
Yes, even if it's a stain I won't wear them.

Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
Look how well that turned out for Brittney Spears

What are you doing tonight?
Going to an Arbonne party.

Do you like to cuddle?
of course

Do you love anyone?
I love a lot of people.

Whose bed did you sleep in last night​?​​
Mine

Have you ever bungee jumped?
No, and I never will...

Have you ever gone whitewater rafting?
No, but maybe I will someday.

Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Yes

How many pets do you have?
None

Have you met a real redneck?
Yes, they walk amongst us everyday. On that subject, I am so tired of people showing up to weddings with Billy Bob teeth. It's old.

How is the weather right now?
Rainy

What are you listening to right now?
The blasted baby swing.

What is your current favorite song?
I recently found a tape I made in high school that has a bunch of favorites on it, so I've been listening to that.

What was the last movie you watched?
Maid of Honor

Do you wear contacts?
Well, technically yes, but after my little "incident" it may be awhile before I'm able again.

Where was the last place you went besides your house​?
My Mom's

What are you wearing?
I'm going out, so I'm wearing a jean skirt, tank, sweater, and my black boots. You'd have to see it...

What's one thing you've learned this year?
I don't need toxic people in my life.

What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I can't afford Starbucks.

Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes

Have you ever fired a gun:
Yes

Are you missing someone?
Yes, I guess there's always someone to miss.

Favorite TV show?
No TV...but if I get the chance I'll watch A Baby Story

What do you have an obsession with?
Bags and shoes

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Yes

Who ??
Lets see...Uma Thurman, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Halle Berry.
Not really, obviously.

Who would you like to see right now?
Sam

Ever had a near death experience?
No. thank goodness.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
No

Have you ever been caught doing​ something you weren't supposed to?
Who hasn't?

Favorite smell?
Babies

Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
No, thank goodness again.

Our Lady Peace or Nickelback​?
Nickelback

What's something that really bugs you?
Today it is Know it all's, but a lot of things bug me.

Do you like Michael Jackson?
I'll pass.

Taco Bell or Burger King?
Taco Bell

Next time you will kiss someone?
Tonight

Favorite baseball team?
I couldn't even tell you a baseball team...

Ever call a 1-900 phone number​? Uh, No

Nipple or Nose rings?
Neither...or maybe nipple rings on a guy!

What's the longest time you've gone without sleep​?​​​​​
No idea

Last time you went bowling?
No clue

Where is the weirdest place you have slept​?
In the closet. When I was little, our closet had a heat vent in it, but it also had a pipe, and I'd snuggle up next to it (on the top shelf) and sleep there.

Who was your last phone call?
Jason

What does your last received text message say?
Uh, that's my own personal private business. It's from a friend about someone else, so I can't share:)

What's the closest orange object to you? post it's.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/