10.15.2008

40 Odd Things....

1. Do you like blue cheese? No, I think it tastes like vomit, to be really honest.
2. Have you ever drank? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? My husband does.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Red
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? a little
7. Favorite Christmas movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
9. Can you do push ups? Yes
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby: Photography (it's also my job, does it still count?)
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, and that's a dumb question for a survey.
13. Current worry? My kids are sick so of course I'm worrying over that.
14. Current hate right now? Political fliers in my mail
15. What's your weight? That is the dumbest question I've come across yet.
16. Middle name? Marie
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I wish I was secure enough (and skinny enough) to share my weight with the universe.....why do people even ask other peoples weight?....and I really need to lose weight, now that you brought it up.
18. Name 2 drinks you drink regularly? Water & Coffee
19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with family or friends
20. How did you bring in the New Year? We didn't, we were in bed by 9 if I recall correctly.....I just looked back on my blog and we didn't so anything cool enough to blog about.
21. Where would you like to go? Italy
22. Name three people who will complete this? Melissa, Kara, Sam
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I don;t usually wear them. Our floors are to slippery.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Oh, you know....a mix between grey & baby vomit.
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets? Yes, but they always slip off before morning and I hate putting them back on all the time, and I hate being all tangled in the sheets with just the sheet, ya know?
26. Can you whistle? Not really
27. What is your favorite color? Red, but not Crayola red, deep red.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I usually don't.
29. Favorite Girls name? Hmm, Guess? Brookelyn
30. Favorite boys name? Elliot, Trae, & Archer equally.
31. What's in your pocket? Nada
32. Last thing that made you laugh? I don't remember
33. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I cut my left pointer finger & had to get 2 stitches because I was to results oriented & impatient to wait for my Dad's help.
34. Do you love where you live? I will when it's all finished...trim/carpet/deck/etc.etc....but it looks like that should be this winter.
35. How many TVs do you have in the house? 0
36. Who is your loudest friend? Tanya
37. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes
38. What is your favorite candy? Pink Starbursts
39. Favorite Sports Team? I don't have one
40. What song do you want played at your funeral? I try not to think about these things, but "I will leave it all to Jesus" would be nice.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/