9.04.2008

update on the no baby situation. sigh....

I figured I'd update to let y'all know that the baby hasn't arrived yet....in case you were in suspense. More contracting though. I have to grocery shop tonight, so maybe I'll meet someone at the mall and walk for a bit.
I took a long nap, but since I heard a mouse and there was a fly that kept landing on me, it wasn't very restful. I was convinced we'd gotten all the mice since I haven't heard them or caught one in about a week. They were squeaking, which really made me furious and I wished I could have caught them and choked them to death. Did I mention that I am very moody? Yeah, just ask my husband, who is being surprisingly understanding...maybe because he's going fishing on Lake Michigan with my dad and will be going to a hotel tonight. Hope the baby doesn't mess up their plans......anyway, Trae is really big on checking all the mouse traps whenever we come home from somewhere, but he makes you take his hand and go because he's afraid to go by himself. And, I finally killed the fly, but I hit my arm so hard to do so that i'll probably have a bruise.

5 comments:

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

I was wondering how things were going. Thanks for keep us updated. :D We're thinking about you!! Hugs!

Tim and Melissa said...

Guess baby boy isn't ready to come yet...must need a bit more time to finish 'cooking' in there, eh? He's just giving you time to finish the to-do things on your list!!

Amber said...

I've abandoned the list...there comes a point when it just wears you out to much and if it doesn't bring on baby.....I'll do it after he's out when I'm more comfortable.

Heather said...

Thanks for walking with us last night! Hope it helped bring on more contractions(real ones, that is)...and that it sped things up a bit!!:-)

Heather said...

OH! I almost forgot...I was semi-awake almost all night long wondering if you were in labor cuz I had a dream that you were and I was with you and had to take the other kids to your folks' cuz we were at the park or something...very strange, but hey, maybe if I dreamt it, you could really be in labor!:-) Haha...cuz I'm so magical that way.(eye roll)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/