9.26.2008

Trae was singing "Oh, Christmas Tree" this morning. So cute, he copies everything his brother and sister do.

I must have had a bad dream last night because I suddenly jumped out of bed and was frantically searching for Archer. Jason woke up of course and asked what was going on, and I said "where's the baby?" I was looking under covers and in the bassinet, all the while thinking he had somehow gotten under the covers and smothered or someone had rolled on him. Finally, after my whole body ached because I was freaking out so bad, Jason says "he's right there" and pointed IN MY ARMS!! Seems funny now, but I was in tears and like I said, my whole body just hurt from being hyper alert and thinking I had lost my baby. It still makes me cringe thinking about it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh man...that would be totally freaky...glad you found Archer though!:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/