9.30.2008

A post about Elliot



I have a new baby....that's me in the hospital bed and him in the chair.
*BTW, this paper is sheeny (is that a word??) and all the pictures I took were blurry, so blurry it is.



Elliot has been doing these drawings lately and I love them! He's loving school and growing. We tried on 3 pairs of pants before finding ones that were long enough, and he's worn them all recently. He a a pair on at convention that were borderline highwaters...we were told it was going to be in the 80's, it ended up being in the
60's, and I packed 1 warm outfit per kid per day, so we had no other options and he'd outgrown the pants since he wore them last. They are a size 7....

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute drawings! Good job, Elliot!:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/