9.06.2008

No baby...

I am shooting a wedding this afternoon. They asked me to do ceremony, formals, and the park, and then I am free to go home while my sidekick(s) finish up at the reception. I figure I should have some steady contractions by then, since it is a lot of bending, walking, and WORK, shooting weddings. I can;t beleive how sore I am the next day.
Last night, me and Nikki went out walking. I had contractions like crazy and a lot of pressure, but as soon as we got back and sat, they stopped. I hate this waiting game and I wish my water would break so it'd be a sure thing! (not at the wedding, of course!) I am looking forward to meeting our son, and my diaper bag finally came yesterday so I have to go to the post office and pick it up. I'll do that this morning and pack it and my hospital bag when I get home and then we can head into the hospital!! Optimism works sometimes....

5 comments:

The Killams said...

I've been wondering if that baby was here yet! I'll try and send all my vibes your way to get that baby here soon!

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

Well I hope the wedding helps the contractions. All the movin, has to help and get things going. But I hope you get your hospital bags packed first, It's always easier to do it your self instead of asking the hubby to do it. When do you have to go back to the Dr? Good luck and I'll keep stalking the blog. :D Hugs to you all.

Heather said...

Good luck! Glad your diaper bag came....I'm impatiently waiting for your baby gift to arrive in the mail, too, so it's here when he does come!:-) I have my fingers crossed for you!:-)

Ben, Kara, Taylor & Hailey said...

hey, that baby can be born tomorrow on my birthday. that's be pretty cool, it'd certainly be easy to remember the date! hope it works out for ya! I'm sure you are just about ready to be done.. after the wedding and after the bag's packed of course!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I cant wait for your little guy to come!! I hope that all the bending and shooting at the wedding causes something to happen! Lots of good wishes your way!! I'm going to be gone from the 8-15, so hopefully someone will text me when you have your baby!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/