9.22.2008

Elliot...

...came home today and said one of the teachers gave him a piece of paper and told him to put it in his shoe and stick in the refrigerator next to the milk when he got home. He seemed nervous, so I thought he'd gotten into trouble at school or something. He told me he wanted dad to read it and when I asked him why, he said "cuz it stinks." (like his foot, because his feet were sweaty!) When I opened up the "note" it was actually info on cub scouts. I asked Elliot if he wanted Dad to read it because he thought I wouldn't let him do it and he said "yeah...they teachyouhowtohuntandfishanddolotsoffunthingsandIwannadoitcanI? We'll see, there's a meeting tomorrow night.

I asked the neighbor kids if they have our cats. They looked at each other and both blurted no at the same time, and said the other neighbors probably had them. So I asked them to let us know of they saw them and left it at that.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Haha...you'll have to let us know what you and Jason decide on that...I'm sure it would be right up his alley to do all the boy scout stuff!:-) Good luck finding your cats...something tells me the neighbor kids might not be telling the truth much?:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/