9.17.2008

Attn: Auntie Marsha & other randomness.



Size comparisons....

the "I'm mad" face....Trae threw a pile of clean folded laundry on the floor today and wouldn't pick it back up. I put him in his crib fir 1 1/2 minutes...(you know, 1minute for each year of age) and when I got him back out he went right over and picked it up, gave me a hug, and went to play. Works like a charm!

I finally found a way to show how tiny he is...


How's this for expression, Marsha??;)...I'll let you guys decide who the culprit was....no offense, but so not happening.

***I posted a gazillion pictures of Archer on my photoblog (my life through a lens)...click the link on my sidebar to view if you're interested! I have to get ones with Elliot & Jason yet...and maybe I can actually get some with me, and I'll post those after convention.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, he is SO tiny!! Love that sheep...:-) Hmmm...I'm gonna guess Brookelyn on the "expressive" door art...? Hmmm...yeah, not happening here either...:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/