Anya bug....we had a little photo shoot...will post more on my photo blog tomorrow.
Sigh....I met Heather in Appleton tonight since I wanted to get birthday presents for Aaron and Kimber. It's a 25 minute drive from our house to the mall. On the way to the mall, I stopped 3 times because Archer was screaming. On the way home, I stopped 2.
25 minutes x 2 trips = 50 minutes total drive time.
50 minutes / 5 stops = 1 stop every 10 minutes.
I obviously couldn't stop on the side of the road in the dark, so he had to scream for about 15 minutes from one gas station to the other. He was doing these devastating little hiccup-sobs by then, and I wanted to sit on the curb and cry right along with him. I wonder how our 3 hour drive to Menominee will go tomorrow?
I also have 5 poop stories for you, all from the last week.
* I was changing Archer the other day and when I took the diaper off, he squirted all over his blanket. Each time I'd wipe it up and attempt to put a diaper on, he'd do it again, for a total of three times. And then he peed.
* Trae took a shower the other day and I didn't get a diaper on fast enough. He left nice little mess on the floor....and took another shower.
* Later that night, I noticed he had a diaper grundy (compliments of daddy). I picked it for him, and got poop on my fingers.
* Today, Trae told me he needed a "diapah" and held up his poopy fingers, then smeared it on his leg....into the shower he went.
* I picked Anya up today to convince her to poop (I can always get her to poop). She had already gone, and it seeped out her sleeper and onto my arm.
I got $60 worth of underwear at VS for $25...nothing like new underwear to make a girls day!