8.28.2008

Stolen from Alaina who stole from Hammer....

Thursday, August 28, 2008
Hammer's Jackpot Meme


You just won the mega powerball jackpot to the tune of 150 million dollars (after taxes)

1. What would be the very first thing you would do? Go in the bathroom and throw up.

2. Where would you choose to live? I would build my dream house with my dream studio somewhere beautiful and inspiring.

3. What kind of house would you live in? A bigger one than we have now with lots of storage space and a playroom.

4. What kind of car would you buy? An Escalade & a truck for Jason. Probably a fun car to, for date nights.

5. Where would you vacation? Italy would be # 1...but I'd love to travel all over if money wasn't an issue.

6. Would you have anything on your body fixed? I'd have all my muscles massaged into oblivion and laser eye surgery. Maybe laser hair removal so I didn't have to bother with tweezing/shaving.

7. What kind of hobbies would you engage in? I'd expand on photography big time and try anything that seemed interesting at least once for the experience. If I liked it, I'd keep it up. I'd also sign my kids up for things they'd want to try.

8. What charities would you donate to? Anything that called out to me....Children's Hospitals for sure.

9. Would you give money to your relatives? I'd pay off their houses if they owed on them and buy my parents something nice.

10.Would you run away from your current life? No.

11. Would you continue to work? Yes, but I'd have my own studio and I'd get my doula certification.

12. Would the money change you in any way? Obviously. It'd be a great feeling not to have to worry about money, but I would hope to be one of those rich people that you'd not know by their attitude that they're rich. Also, I could be more generous with my time if I could hire someone to do the cleaning and I could be more thoughtful and when I would see something that would be perfect for someone I'd be able to gift it to them, which I'd love. I love to get people things that make them happy. Hopefully, not in a negative way.

3 comments:

Alaina said...

Nice list!

Lindsay said...

cool! hey, quick question- when dan gave you guys the crib back, did it happen to include a dust ruffle? because he forgot to take it off and it's part of cole's bedding... if it would be at all possible to get it back, i'll pay for a new ruffle for nate and marsha... thanks! oh- can't wait to see you all again!

Amber said...

I don't think it included a ruffle...I'm not really sure, but I haven't seen one. I'll ask and let you know...what did it look like?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/