8.26.2008

In case anyone cares....

I had my 36 1/2 week check-up.
Stats:
1 1/2 cm dilated
50% effaced
The baby is engaged and my measurements haven't changed the last 2 appointments, so I am measuring at 34 weeks. The doctor isn't concerned and figures it's because he's engaged, and I don't doubt that with all the pressure I've been having. Seems he's on his way soon, ready or not. I ordered the new belly casting kit last night, so once that gets here and we get that done, and get some maternity pictures taken we'll be all set to go. Oh, and there's that list I've been working on, but that will be here no matter what.


For anyone interested: I had a few people wanting to go through my things before I have my garage sale and I have decided to take all my stuff to a consignment sale on the 4-5-6 of September. I hope that with all the traffic going through, I'll purge alot more:) Anyway, for those of you wanting to go through it before that, let me know and we can set up a time to do that. I have a lot of maternity and baby clothes, and if you need a specific size just let me know and I can have it all ready to go. It will be a huge weight lifted to be able to just drop off my stuff and pick it all back up, and then Mom and I are having a sale with the rest in October. If anyone is interested in putting stuff in the sale, let me know, they are looking for more consignors so I can forward the info in you need it. Thanks!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Still interested...I'll talk to u later!:-)

Heather said...

OH yeah...and we're waiting for that baby to show up, too!:-) How exciting!!:-)

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy! I can't wait to meet him at Convention. I will be hunting you down for a baby fix! :D I cant wait to see how your belly cast turns out, as well as your maternity photos! :D I'll be heading your way early next spring! :D

Ben, Kara, Taylor & Hailey said...

Sounds like good stats to me, you are on your way! Hopefully you can get everything done you want to before the little guy shows up. Seems they have a mind of their own!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/