8.27.2008

Husbands

Husband Tag

What is his name? Jason

How long did you date? 2 years 10 months to the day.

How long have you been married? 7 years, 1 month, 13 days.
Who eats more sweets? Him

Who said I love you first? Me

Who is taller? He is.
Who is a better singer? it's a matter of opinion I think.

Who is smarter? No comment

Who does the laundry? Mostly me, sometimes he'll throw a load in but rarely dries it and I try to get him to put it away, which sometimes happens.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason

Who mows the lawn? Jason

Who cooks dinner? Me (for the most part)

Who drives? Jason

Who is more stubborn? ME!!!

Who kissed who first? I kissed him first...
Who asked who out? I think I asked him something like "So, does this mean we're dating" after talking on the phone for about a week.

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who wears the pants? Me, but that's because he has the wrong personality type to take charge.

Now you are all tagged! Copy and paste it to your blog!

2 comments:

Burchibunch said...

Amber-I was trying to remember how early you had the other 3. Didnt they all come a week or so before their due date?

Amber said...

Yeah, 16,14, and 9 days early...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/