8.20.2008

Cuddles

Yesterday when Trae woke up from his nap, I layed on the bed by him so we could cuddle. He had his arms wrapped around my neck, and I was looking directly into his eyes, and he in mine. I smiled and kissed his nose, and then started to read a book. He'd lay there for a minute, and then grab my chin and turn it so I was looking into his eyes again, then smile and push his forhead to mine and turn my head away towards the book again. Eventually he went and got my comb and combed my hair for a while. Super sweet. I love when he does things like that.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww...cute! I love it when Logan gets cuddly, too...it's so sweet and you know it's not gonna last TOO long, so it's fun to soak up every minute of it!:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/