7.24.2008

Well rested

I slept sooo good last night, up only once! I was up at 5:45am making bread because I was stiff from sleeping so long...went to bed @ 10:30pm. The kids are still asleep and I'm sleepy again, so I think I'll try to get some more sleep in. Brookelyn seems to be doing better....no puking since last night. Hopefully it was something she ate and not a virus the rest of us can catch.

***9am****Trae is still sleeping peacefully, if you can beleive that. Brookelyn convinced me to get up. I feel drunk from all the sleep.

1 comment:

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

Funny how exciting sleep can be at this stage!! Guess it gets us used to being up a lot since that's what we'll be doing soon anyway : P Love to see all your pictures - don't get to blog hop much, but I love scrolling back to see the pics you've taken since I was last on : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/