Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I can spread my toes really far apart....Jason and lots of other people seem to think this is a talent because they can't do it. I can also bend my fingers back really far.
2. My mom's friend called me Amber Du-Wop when I was younger.
3. I never wear panty hose. Ever.
4. I wish I had a personal masseuse. Oh, and a personal chef.
5. My feet are aching and swollen. Come to think of it, my whole body feels swollen and all my maternity capri's that I wear to shoot weddings are cutting off my circulation. So that means I have to get some that aren't under-the-belly fit, because I have weddings the next 5 weekends. Oh, and one more circulation thing...the under wire in my (to small) bra was digging into my armpit and my arm has been numb for about 2 hours. My girls grew in the last weeks, but don't worry, I bought a bigger bra tonight.
6. I've realized lately that loud noise REALLY bothers me. I just cringe...
7. I can read lips very well.