6.03.2008

Where has the time gone??


This is him this morning, bouncing off the walls with excitement. I hope they have mercy on the birthday kid today, I think he may be off task.

Jason did these shots last night...I was pretty impressed! Trae got in the shot, so we photo shopped him out....
Our baby!??....can we call him that? Little boy, the one that is almost as tall as me already, is 6 today! Happy Birthday Buddy!! We made spider man cupcakes to take to school, and tonight we're going to Grandma's for supper and cake. They have left over sand that we're picking up for our sandbox. The kids love the sand, but we have a problem keeping it in the box! We got him a soccer set with two goals and a ball. He's really excited to play, he loves soccer!

Heather: The outfit fit perfectly and was really cute...thank you!!

6 comments:

Sam said...

Time sure does fly! Wait until I show Cameron the spiderman pic when he gets home from school! He'll think its the coolest thing ever! It is amazing how much they change each year isnt it? Cameron I swear says something new every day and Im just like "wow". Tell Birthday boy we all wish him a the big Happy 6th birthday!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I can't believe he's 6!! I remember when he was born! Wow - time sure flies. Those pictures are awesome!! Jason is doing a great job!! The spiderman one is amazing!!

Lindsay said...

happy birthday, elliot! and yes, the spider man pic is way cool!

DSBRansom said...

Those are super cute pictures! Happy Birthday Elliot!! I wish Brett was still three.....

Heather said...

You're welcome! Glad it fit. Happy Birthday, Elliot!! Eat a piece of cake for me!(cuz I don't usually eat cake for myself):-)

Ben, Kara, Taylor & Hailey said...

happy birthday elliot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/