1. Who was the last person to call you babe? My husband...but not recently.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Depends on the day, or if it's raining....I have kids in my car that could be stolen if I'm off returning my cart in no-man's-land. I feel guilty and expect someone to scold me, but that's my excuse.
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Yup, it was Trae!
4. Has someone ever sang a song to you?
My kids sing to me all the time. My dad sang me his version of songs growing up.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
NO, total waste of time. Usually, I'm one to prove I can do things, so I'll do them at least once. Not that though, totally pointless.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
I'd give it my best shot.
7. Have you danced in the rain?
Yeah, but I should do it more often.
8. Would you consider yourself a jock/prep/goth/emo/gangster?
I think we are mostly stereotyped by others. No, I don't stereotype myself, and I'd rather be an individual.
9. Ever been to the beach?
Yeah, lots of times.
10. Do you like cheese?
Not by itself, but on things.
11. Have you ever been to the emergency room?
Yes, a few times for myself, a few for my husband, a handful for my kids.
12. Do you like hot or cold weather more?
I always say I can't wait for summer, but I'm rather like my mom when it comes to the heat. It makes me irritable. So does the cold, though. I like Fall...
13. How many different kinds of meat have you eaten?
Elk, Moose, Deer, Pheasant, Squirrel, pet rabbit(my mom disguised this one)
14. Do you pass gas and blame it on others?
I'm sure at some point I have....
15. Do you like winter?
Nope...it's pretty, but miserable.
16. Have you wiped a booger under your desk?
No, and it really makes me irritable when other people wipe boogers on ANYTHING besides a kleenex. I know a few...
17. Do you have a secret crush?
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
If my kids were safe and I could grab anything else, it would be my scrapbooks.
19. Would you get plastic surgery?
20. Who do you text the most?
Marsha. I only text if I have to.
21. What color are your eyes?
22. How tall are you?
23. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Yeah, I wish I had smaller everything. My grandpa was telling me this week how big boned I am....and all my sisters wear a size 8. Not me, I'm a 10.
24. Has a rumor been spread about you?
Yes, and I make sure I clear them up. Not like celebrity rumors, but small things, like things I supposedly say or do. Mostly totally out of character, and mostly by the same person.
25. Have you written a secret admirer letter?
No, I signed the dumb thing and left it out for my sister to find and hand deliver to the boy I wrote it to.
26. Ever fallen for your best friend?
I guess the fact that we have (4) children would indicate that wouldn't it. Well, to get technical, We fell for each other and then became best friends. Good thing to because all my other "best friends" were women.
27. Age you lost your virginity?
That's my own personal, private business. 10 points to whoever identifies that movie line...!
28. Would you pretend to like something to please your partner?
I pretty much have no problem telling people what I think, especially my parents.
***Edit: I misread the question the first time, I thought it read parents.
NO, I don't pretend to like something to please my partner, if I don't like it, I'm not doing it. Period.
29. Favorite Ex?
I don't have any ex's.
30. Are you insecure about your weight?
All of us blessed with two y chromosomes are, I think.
31. Ever had a sexual fantasy?
I'll admit it if we don't have to get into it further.
32. Would you rather give or receive?
I suppose give, as I do that way more often.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I look more like my mom, act more like my dad.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
If I'm in a rush, I can do it all in 10 minutes including shaving. If I want to be leisurely about it, 15 minutes.
36. Do you watch reality TV?
Not anymore. I did when I worked at the group home.
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
The movie about my life.
38. Do you illegally burn music?
NO, other people do it for me.
39. What did you do for New Years Eve?
I'm thinking...can't remember. I think we stayed home and went to bed before 12.
40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
Haven't seen it.
41. Last sporting event attended?
A friend of mine's son's t-ball game.
42. Have you been to an IMAX theater?
Yes, made me nauseous. I'm not a heights person.
43. Was your mom a cheerleader?
44. Were you a planned pregnancy for your parents?
Yes, at least that's what they tell me.
45. What is your middle name?
Marie...same as my younger sister's. I think it boring, and with all the names to choose from, why choose the same middle name for 2 of your daughters? I told them that to.
46. How old was your mom when she gave birth to you?
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
It varies...7 hrs?
48. Last time you had sex?
At least within the last 24 weeks and 3 days. That's how far along I am...
49. What do you buy at the Movies?
Over-priced popcorn and usually some candy. Salty and sweet.
50. Do you know how to play poker?
No, I played strip poker in 4th grade at a sleep over, but I forgot how.
51. Do you wear your seat belt?
Always, and anyone in my vehicle does to. I really hate it when they look at me like I'm kidding, and I have to say in my serious tone, "I'm serious, put it on or get out."
52. What do you wear to sleep?
shirt and underwear
53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
We moved here!! J/K....a guy was murdered here this summer right across from the grocery store. Seems like a risky place to me, but whateva.
54. Is your hair straight or curly?
Frizzy. Naturally frizzy.
55. Is your tongue pierced?
No, have you ever seen that done? I went with a friend of mine on her 18th birthday. The needle didn't want to go through at first and the guy was pushing really hard. It finally gave. Her eyes were moving side to side, and I almost passed out.
56. Do you like Liver and Onions?
No, I won't even try it again to see if I might like it.
57. What is your favorite sushi?
Don't do sushi...don't really do fish. Or raw meat.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny people. Seriously.
59. Ever been to Hollywood?
60. Who is on your mind right now?
My kids...they're playing really nicely with a ball. Their laughter is really sweet.
61. Any plans for tonight?
Going to my Mom's for Elliot's birthday dinner and to get sand for our sandbox.
62. Last party attended?
My sister's graduation party on Sunday.
63. Do you hate chocolate?
I like chocolate mostly, but last night when I went down that aisle I didn't buy any. Sometimes the thought makes me sick, but then when I really want some, I don't have any around here. I guess it goes in spurts, the craving it.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
I don't think it's relevant here. We don't fight a lot.
65. Are you a gullible person?
66. Ever go to a theme or costume party?
Yes, I was Maid Marienne, he was RobinHood. Good times, Good times. (I'm trying to be cool here, all the single people say this!) Most of you were there, I think Amanda, you were. It was at my house like 10 years ago...
67. If you could have any job what would it be?
Photographer. Yeah, I am what I aspire to be!! I would love to add Doula to my job description.
68. Are you easy to get along with?
I get along with most people.
69. What is your favorite time of day?
The time when I learn something new.
70. Are you a generally happy person?
Yes, people tell me my laugh is contagious.