5.25.2008

weekend excitement.....

* I shot a wedding in Pembine, WI on Saturday. I cried twice(I;ve never cried during a shoot) once when the dad dedicated "I loved her First" during the ceremony....she didn't have a clue it was coming. I heard the first few bars and knew...then during the father/daughter dance they played "Daddy's Hands" Bruce(Deb's boyfriend) asked if I was okay, I looked like I was about to cry...and I lost it. I told him if I look like I'm going to, don't ask if I am or I will! I got a horrid sunburn on my neck and on my face.

* Trae threw up at breakfast this morning. I suggested that I stay home with him, but Jason said he was fine. He fell asleep 1/2 way through meeting, and then out a a deep sleep, threw up everywhere. Jason took him out, and I sat there wondering what to do next. The elder of our meeting got up to clean it up, ehich I would have done except I can't bend over well, so I'd have had to crawl on my hands and knees...luckliy he missed all the people, we were in the middle row facing a whole row of teenagers!
* Tomorrow is Nicole's rehearsal dinner...should be fun.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I've enjoyed reading yours & added you to my google reader. You have a beautiful family!

My dad lives in Pembine :)

Lindsay said...

woah, interesting meeting this morning, eh? can't say i'm bummed to have missed the 'exciting' part... hope trae feels better soon, poor kiddo...

Burchibunch said...

Yuck! We just kind of know when staying home would be a benefit to all dont we:)

Ben, Kara & Taylor said...

Oh yuck. I remember Tim throwing up all over the place in the middle of meeting once and he was older so I'm sure it wasn't as easy to clean. Hey, I heard you're having a rummage sale? Are you selling your girl clothes? When is it?

Tim & Melissa said...

Awesome...we'll be up there that weekend, since the 19th is Logan's b-day party!! Maybe we can head up early Friday and take a look then??

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/