5.18.2008

Pomp&Circumstance

a href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BpJyDadrpr8/SDEFSoIBn_I/AAAAAAAAAqc/NWkaELm0-WA/s1600-h/IMG_9937.JPG">
Mom, Dad, and Misty

Casey and Misty

The Graduate II

Guess who?? Kimber and I!


Kimber and Marsha

This was a self portrait...it was supposed to be Kimber and I, but this is how it ended up. Sweet, huh?

The whole bunch of 'em

Kimber and all her bro's...I suppose this will be Brookelyn someday.


The Graduate
I am awake with a stuffy head and sinus headache, so I figure to pass the time I would re-cap my long weekend. Marsha and I and the kids headed up to Steve and Pam's Thursday night. We helped with getting the house ready for Kimberly's graduation...I guess I watched the kids and did center pieces, Marsha and Pam cleaned. The graduation was at 8pm, and afterwards we headed back to Steve and Pam's to do pictures. We headed home about 10:30p.m. We got to see Pam's parents who came from Montana, and we'll be flying there in July to return the visit.
Saturday I woke up sicker than the past two days(I had a really bad cough and cold, and a hard time catching my breath) and headed out to shoot a wedding in Green Bay. The wedding was fine, barring a few glitches, the main one being that I couldn't breathe. After the wedding was all said and done, I headed directly into the ER, because the issue with my breathing got progressivly worse throughout the day. I ended up with a diagnosis of Asthma and allergies, and a breathing treatment. I felt better after about 1/2 hour after the treatment, and then woke up this morning with a migraine/sinus headache. We went to mtg, and then headed into Oshkosh to see Misty graduate with her LPN degree. We are proud of both of them. Kimber is headed off to Mancato to become a pilot, and Misty is going back for her RN degree soon. Both graduated with high honors. We went back to mom and dad's for supper and ice cream to celebrate, and a round of "what should Jason and Amber name the baby" Some suggestions: Hugh, Orion, Oliver, Violet,(I know, a girl's name right? Everyone apparently kept forgetting it was a BOY!!)Heath, Victor, Fick, Matt, Perry, & Ray, to name a few. Sadly, none of these are even considerations, and we didn't get any new possibilities for his name. I guess we'll call him baby....

Jason is headed out of town, possibly all week.........I'll post more pic's tomorrow I'm going to try the sleeping thing again!

8 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Looks like you had a great weekend, despite the breathing problems & migraine!! Congrats to both Kimber & Misty!! Would love to see updated pics of the twins!! :o)

Tim & Melissa said...

Congrats to the graduates! Amber, your belly is just TOO darn cute!!! I love it! I'd give you some suggestions for a name for your baby, but if we ever have a little boy, there's only like 3 names that we both like....so, sorry! The right name will come to you before he's born.

Sam said...

Can you ask your sister where she got her purse..I spotted it and it is really cute! Is it real Coach? You, Jason and the kids all look great! Brookelyns eye is healing great too! Congrats to Misty!(I dont know the other girl...)But Congrats to her too!

Shannon said...

is nikki your sister?! i've met her a few times...tony goes to our meeting when he's around.

Suz said...

i like the pics :)..kimber's grad. was fun..too bad you missed the grad party.

the baby names you listed, i really like heath..thats a cool name.

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

Sorry I found a spelling error and it drove me nuts, and had to fix it.

I can't believe Kimberly graduated! I remember her and Aaron being little and running around Menominee convention. Congratulations to both Misty & Kimberly. I love all the pictures. Especially the one of you girls, and Kimber & her brothers. Not so often we get to see those. :) Brooklyn's eye looks better, and Trae look so like such a big boy. Great picture of the kids and auntie. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your trip to the ER, I hope your feeling better. You look so great Amber. The right name will come to you guys. You'll hear it and that will be it. Good Luck, and keep us posted. :)

Shannon said...

i just checked out your photo blog...wow! i want you to take half naked pregnant pictures of me where i look that good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/