4.12.2008

uggg!!!!! More snow.........

It's no wonder we're all feeling crabby and depressed. It's been raining or sleeting for the last 3-4 days. I woke up this morning and looked out my window to our yard covered in white. I am so sick of the snow, I just want spring to be here.
Jason is painting the bathroom today...finally. He started the bedroom a few weeks ago, and then was out of town for 2 weeks. The weekend between, he went shooting at the range,which was okay because it was for charity, but after not seeing him for a week, it irritated me that he went the whole day and I had to work the whole weekend. Then he was out of town 2 more days the next week. It will be nice to have it done though, I hate sitting in the middle of projects. We may go swimming tonight, we'll see. Tomorrow is special meeting, so we'll want the kids in bed early. Trae was a bear last night. The kids and I went to mom and dad's to visit with a friend we haven't seen in awhile. He threw a fit almost the entire time we were there...he'd calm down and then forget that he was over it, and start up all over again. He has an ear infection and a cough, and he sounds like a teapot when he breathes, so I imagine he's miserable. I'm exhausted from the past week of having a crabby child and no husband to take over. I got a cold sore last night. I've had one for my last three doctor's visits. I usually get them when I'm stressed. Oh, and it's in the same spot as the last two, and it feels like 3-4 blisters, so it should be a doozy. I will post belly pic's soon....

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh yeah, I hear ya on being sick of snow!! I was NOT impressed to wake up to see snow on the ground again this morning...makes me VERY glad we leave for NC in less than a week!! Hope Trae gets feeling better...poor little guy. See you tomorrow!:-)

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

Oh Amber I hope that cold sore goes away soon. I hate those things they are so annoying, and hurt. I hope Trae feels better soon. Give him hugs for us. I can't wait to see belly pictures too! Give you belly a lil' pat for me. :)

Lindsay said...

can't wait to see the belly pics! ahhhh, we're surrounded by bellies... we get to see elissa's in a few days, can't wait for that! hope trae starts feeling a bit better really soon, poor peanut! take care...

Tim & Melissa said...

Amber....here's a deal...me and you go on vacation. With no kids. Ahhh, sounds like a plan to me! Mommy-only vacation. And yes, I'm excited for belly pictures! Have you decided if you're finding out the sex of the baby?? (yes please!!)

Amber said...

We will be finding out what we're having on April 30...will post belly pics tomorrow. Vacation sounds good Melissa! We could find out and not tell...

Lindsay said...

ummm, did someone say vacation??? if you figure out how to get your hubbies to take the kids long enough to get an actual vacation in, let me know how you managed to do it... going stir-crazy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/