4.15.2008

I don't like to brag, but...

Jason was making comments last night suggesting that I am a wimp. I challenged him to a sit-up contest, which he declined at first saying " I don't want you to hurt the baby" I insisted the baby would be fine, and said if he's going to talk smack, we'll work it out on the sit-up floor. We used to have these contests when we were dating, I always won. To make the story short, I won again, at 4+ months pregnant. I'd tell you the score, (I only won by 1)but that would make us both look like wimps...but my stomach muscles aren't any worse for the wear this morning, I thought I'd be hobbling around. My tailbone, however, is throbbing from laying on the hard floor. It was worth it though, I get a little competitive sometimes:0)

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Way to go Amber. Representin'! :-)

Tim & Melissa said...

Rock on, Amber!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/