4.12.2008

17 weeks

Trae trying on my glasses...he gets a hold of them every chance he can!


17weeks today...this is the dress I'm wearing to mtg tomorrow, and probably the outfit I'll end up wearing to special mtg on Wed. Check out the new paint color. jason finished painting this afternoon, so we ended up heading into town for groceries instead of swimming. I ended up with 2, yes 2 cold sores. They are huge and itchy, but I got a Lysine treatment and they started to dry up already. If you look close you can see them in the pics;$

9 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww....cute belly!:-)

Lindsay said...

i think that we, as women, look our absolute most beautiful when we're pregnant! i miss it- can't wait to do it again. GREAT belly pics! oh, and you look really happy, too- guess that might have something to do with the relief of quitting your job?

Amber said...

Thanks..I agree with you Lindsay. That's why I really love maternity portraits;0)

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

Amber you look wonderful!! I would have to agree with lindz,about being absolutely beautiful pregnant.I can't believe you're 17 weeks already. I look forward to seeing more belly pictures. Have you guys decided weather or not your going to find out what s/he is?? :)

Amber said...

Ash- We find out the 30th

Tim & Melissa said...

Simply goregous, Amber...that's all I can say!

Tim & Melissa said...

Simply goregous, Amber...that's all I can say!

Sam said...

Awww. Amber you make me want to get pregnant all over again(and Carter's only 3 months old!) I miss being pregnant already. You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL, you are glowing thats for sure! You take pictures very well. I cannot wait to find out on the 30th! Love ya!

Amber said...

Thank you all...I really tend to not enjoy pictures of myself, and I am (finally) starting to feel better. I have been getting more sleep to, so I guess it shows. I've heard from numerous people that I "glow" when I'm pregnant. Anyways, thanks again, it was a nice lift.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/