3.29.2008

WhooHoo!!!!

I got my shoot schedule for this summer....and I am shooting enough weddings that it will allow me to quit at the group home! Can I get a YeeHaw? I am putting my notice in on Monday, and I plan on having Thursday, April 10 be my last day. This is huge for me, it will allow waaaay more time with the kids, as most weddings are Fri&Sat, and i've been working 3 days a week. The awesome thing is I will make more working less and be doing something I love. My sister will be happy, she's afraid for my life. Not really, but she claims the clients target pregnant women, so the sooner I get out of there the better. Jason and I are going out tonight, we don't really have an agenda, just want to get some space from the kids, or is it time with each other?? Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

YEEHAW!!! that's from the three of us... super happy for you, how exciting! hope you and jason celebrate tonite, have fun, whatever. oh- dan got the message about the crib, he'll get it to your dad (not sure when, should be fairly soon, tho). again, congrats on your new job and leaving the old one!

Alaina said...

YEEE HAW! from Green Bay. That's great when things wished for finally fall into place.

Tim & Melissa said...

That's awesome! Congrats, you deserve to be done at the home. Have a good last two weeks there!

Sam said...

Thats so awesome Amber, I am so happy for you and your family! It was all worth it huh! Good luck at your last two weeks! Hope you and Jason had a good time last night!

Heather said...

Congratulations! Glad you get to be done at the group home, so your sister can quit worrying about you....:-) How fun that you get to do what you like!! YAY! Have a good, fast last two weeks!:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/