3.27.2008

Trae's first haircut

All pooped out and ready for bed.
dimples, how cute!
They got in the spirit and the diaper came off.
gettin' jiggy with his bad self!
Viola! no more curls!
all done.
apparently he was getting impatient!
The first cut.
His adorable curls..i'm going to miss them.
Trae's hair before the cut
I finally broke down and agreed to cut Trae's hair. I had to cut a snarl out of it yesterday, and I figured there wasn't really any way i'd get him to sit still to comb out his hair:0) He did great, he wasn't scared of the scissors or anything. He did wiggle alot though! He decided to pull his diaper off and dance when it was all over, so he must have been waiting for this day his whole life!! I was a little sad, but he did look mighty handsome when he was done. Cross that off the ever shortening list of firsts:0(

6 comments:

Heather said...

Awww....how cute! Good job on the haircut! Probably gonna have to have somebody else do Logan's....you can ask my brother about how well I give haircuts!:-)

Heather said...

Oh yeah...cute shirt, by the way...can't wait to get to wear mine!:-)

Lindsay said...

those curls were adorable, but trae's big-boy 'do looks great too! i don't know if i'll have the guts to do cole's first cut when the time comes... and the no-diaper dance, how funny is that!!! what personality :) lol

Sam said...

I thought you were going to leave the curls!!:) They were cute but I have to say that he does look like a big boy now! I also love the diaper dance, did the other two do that?

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

I love the pictures and the hair cut, it looks GREAT! I like the picture of of you making the first cut, Trae's face is so serious. Like one wrong more...How are you feeling lately?? Are you guys going to find out what your having?? :)I hope your having a great week.

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

Love the naked pics! Nothing sweeter than that : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/