3.25.2008

Pictures...finally!!


With nothin' but our slippers on...we never looked so beautiful, mommy as we do now, now that we're with you.
Elliot's before braces picture. He'll need them for 2-3 years, hopefully it will take care of his overbite.

Trae's new trick...opening the door into the garage. We have to lock it now...

Okay, so the picture of Trae shows up on my post in code, but when I publish the post, and then veiw my blog, it shows up! Problem solved. After downloading it 4 separate times. Which only takes 15-20 minutes each time. Cute though. I love this hat, and he loves this step ladder, so I got him to stand still long enough to take the shot. Actually, I think this is the last of, say, nine that I took.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

ah, yes, ice is good. i still crave it, but i think it's just a habit now... do you want that crib back for when the baby's born? or will trae be in a "big boy bed" by then... just let me know, we can arrange to have it taken apart for you...

Lindsay said...

oh, the joys of posting with a kid trying to 'help'... most of my stuff is done one-handed these days! yeah, we have tummy-soother, but he's not colicky, he just can't relax/settle down like he should. yeah, if nate and marsha want the crib, that's cool! we can't use it now anyway; it's just sitting at home. we want to get something that converts to a toddler and full-size bed when we get home... i'll let dan know, he'll be able to go over to the house and take it apart. can he drop it off at your house or leave it with your dad...? whatever works for you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/