3.01.2008

Mission Accomplished

So, yesterday went better than I expected. I did 3 loads of laundry, got all those socks out of the house, did the dishes, cleaned the laundry room (mostly), got toy bins up from the basement for the kids rooms, and picked up the things that were out of place. Boy that felt good. I picked Elliot up from school, and headed into Appleton for some shopping. We went to goodwill first ( 2 maternity tops, $3.99 each) I know, not that great of a deal...then we went to the mall and had Panda Express for supper. We headed to the play area to wait for Jason to come collect the kids so I could do the rest of the shopping on my own. I went to Motherhood, Target, JCP, The Children's Place, Gymboree, Old Navy, Plato's Closet, Home Concepts, Gordmans, Hobby Lobby, Target Again, and Walmart. I found the cutest tie for Elliot at TCP, so then I proceeded to look until I found matching outfits for all the kids and I've got picture ideas in my head. Thank Goodness Old Navy was having a sale! I got groceries, a book shelf that we REALLY needed, picture frames, and a few odds and ends for the baby greet. I shopped for 6 hours. My feet and back were aching by 8, and then I realized I didn't get a nap in, so that was why.

I am shooting a wedding today, so I must go get ready. Wish me luck! Have a great day.

4 comments:

DSBRansom said...

Wow! Power shopping!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Wow!!! You sure had a busy day Friday!!! I hope the wedding shoot went well!! :o)

Heather said...

Whoa! That's some major shopping!! Hope the wedding went well...and you got a nap in today!:-)

Tim & Melissa said...

Go Amber!! That is surely some power shopping! Good luck shooting the wedding. Who would guess that no only you are pregnant, but also a mother of three? Do you ever run out of steam?!??!!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/