3.31.2008

I feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off of my shoulders. I didn't realize how much tension my job actually caused. I feel much better knowing I have 6 shifts, and then i'm all done. How liberating. I called my boss, Tom, and asked how he was doing... "I'm good. I got a really good job doing photography and that's what I love, so i'll be done when my scheduled shifts are over"....short and sweet and awkward, but maybe I can sleep tonight. It's a dreary day today and i'm craving chicken nuggets and fries from McDonalds. I have been having really intense cravings lately. Saturday night I woke up about 2a.m. and was craving Waffle Crisp. I had to talk myself out of it. I figure i've made it through 3 pregnancies w/out nighttime feeding, so why start now?? Here's to a good day, and some chicken nuggets and fries. I feel like crying i'm so relieved. Now I am crying.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

REALLY funny picture in my head of you giving the kids eye drops!! really, tho, there's no other way to do it... good thing they won't really remember it (i hope)!

Tim & Melissa said...

YAY for hormones.....right?!!!! I'll bet you're glad to be almost done. I remember that feeling all too well (probably because it wasn't that long ago!) Have a good last 6 shifts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/