3.31.2008

Hello All- Technically it's Monday. Heartburn and random thoughts are keeping me awake tonight and I read through earlier posts to pass the time. Seems that I have posted before when I couldn't sleep and thought I'd give it a try this morning. I noticed alot of spelling and grammatical errors which really bother me, but not bad enough to go through and pull them all back up to correct my mistakes:0)
Whats really on my mind?? I get to quit my job tomorrow, and I don't know how to put it in words for my boss...I had a small disagreement with another staff person a few weeks ago and I want to make sure he knows that's not why I'm leaving.
The baby has been moving like crazy and I think we've (I) decided to find out what we're having. We are having a hard time with names, so if we only have to agree on one, that makes it easier. April 30 is the ultrasound, so I'm anxiously waiting. I am in denial about the giving birth part....but let's be optimistic and shoot for no more than two hours! My legs have been falling asleep the last few days, I think it's my sciatic nerve, so I think I'll try to get into the chiro this week. Jason is out of town all week, so it may not happen, we'll see. I am starting to dry heave, so i'm hoping if I head to bed, i'll fall asleep and forgo the throw up dance. Night night....

2 comments:

Alaina said...

So sorry you're feeling bad. I have no idea what you're going through... but I've got emphathy. :-( Here's to a good Monday!

Heather said...

Yucky...hope the sickly part quits for you! Glad you get to quit your job...that will be nice...then you can concentrate on the things you love and like the most!:-) Good luck! Oh yeah, and we'll be anxious to hear what you're having.....:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/