2.17.2008

The snow is getting old......


This is our car....and the big snow drift against the garage door.



It has been snowing all day. Meeting was cancelled this morning, we had sleeting and rain first and then it started to snow. Gospel meeting was cancelled this afternoon. This is Jason shoveling with the kids. These big fluffy snowflakes fell all day. Jason tried going into town for milk, but got out of the driveway and stuck in the road. The plows haven't been through all day, so I don't think Jason will be working tomorrow. Elliot tried out the snowskate, and had a blast. I am inside staying cozy, so no pictures of that.

4 comments:

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

No offense, I'm so glad you guys got it this time. We were suppose to get 8-12 inches, but I guess the weather decided you guys needed it more. :) Sorry! I'm so sick of winter! I don't know about anyone else, I officially think cabin fever is setting in!

Tim & Melissa said...

What's worse than lots of snow??? Lots of water. That's what we've been getting. And we're lucky enough to even have water in the basement....YAY. Or not. There is a foot of water at the end of our driveway. I'd rather have snow!!!! But as for you...stay snuggled in your house. You deserve it...you're pregnant!!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I am SOOO sick of the snow too!! UGH! I'm SO ready for Spring & Summer to get here!! Don't let Jeff know that I'm complaining about it though!! ;o)

Heather said...

In case anyone didn't already know....I was sick of the snow before winter ever came!!! Can't wait for summer...do we have summer here in the arctic circle? It's been so cold, I forgot!:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/