2.06.2008

Official due date....

We had another ultrasound this morning and my official due date is September 20,2008. It should be very close to Brookelyn's birthday, as she was due the 23rd, and born on the 9th.

Trae spent his first night away from home last night. I slept amazing....to bad I had to be up at 7am to get ready for the ultrasound. He isn't as clingy as usual, I wonder if he's angry with me for leaving him? Maybe his molar came through, he's had one that is so swollen it had a blood blister on it. It's been that way for about a week, so he's been a bit crabby.

I am exhausted, after all it is 11:35am. I worked last night, so I really didn't go overboard on the sleep. We have meeting here tonight, but I think I may be able to grab a nap this afternoon.

I have some other amazing news, but I can't post it yet....

8 comments:

DSBRansom said...

Twins?? LOL

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

LOL. I like that! :D

Amber said...

no twins for us!

Tim & Melissa said...

okay, what's the amazing news??? you can't post that and leave us hanging!!!

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

I agree with Melissa,don't leave us hanging. When do we get to know. :D

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Maybe someone else is having twins....

You can't tease us....c'mon!!! ;o)

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

Misty?

Heather said...

Awesome to know the due date now! How fun....I love ultrasounds.:-) Hope you get some more sleep!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/