2.14.2008

More big news....

Elliot is getting married tomorrow to a girl named Megan, "one of the triplets." He and Brookelyn set about getting everything ready, he even got all dressed up. I thought it was cute until I over heard him telling her that he and Megan were going to "sleep naked" together. In his room, with the door shut. I promise you we don't sleep naked around here...I am going to pass this one off to his Dad, and let Jason tell him why we don't sleep naked with girls. Although, he planned on this AFTER they were married...I sat him on me lap and read him a book this afternoon before nap. My is he getting tall. I suppose, before I know he'll really be getting married and "sleeping naked" with his wife. I'm gonna go put my pillow over my head now.

My mom and dad called from Mexico this morning. It's about 80 there and sunny with a breeze. I told them to be prepared because the weather here sucks! I was talking to my mom, and she told me to tell the kids she missed them. I said Brookelyn really missed her to, this morning Brookelyn asked what day was it. I told her Thursday. She asked what day is it tomorrow? Friday. Then she got all teary and asked " when's it Saturday? I really miss grandma." Complete with a curled lip and alligator tears. My mom starts crying and says " well I really miss her too!" AWW!

Nate & Marsha fly out at 5pm tonight. They should be getting the girls tomorrow morning if everything goes as planned. They'll be in Georgia for about a week, waiting for the papers to be sent to Wisconsin and processed. I cannot wait to meet Olive and Ana, and hold them. I tell ya, I am not good with waiting...

4 comments:

Burchibunch said...

Happy Valentines Day! Hugs to all of you there...thanks for the daily laugh too:)

Tim & Melissa said...

OH BOY...good luck Jason! Your kids make me laugh!!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Good luck to Jason on that talk with Elliot!! lol I hope Nate & Marsha have a great trip to get their adorable babies!! If you hear from them, keep us posted! :o)

Heather said...

Yikes! Yeah, good luck, Jason! Wow, I guess I don't really know what else to say, besides good luck!!:-) Glad you had a good Valentine's day and everything!:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/