2.28.2008

I feel yucky, oh so yucky...

I feel yucky, oh so yucky....and nauseaus and coughing and lame.

I am sick of feeling like I could puke at any moment. I am sick of this annoying caugh i've had for a week. Oh, and i'm sick of not having a voice,or energy. If I could get rid of these migraines, life would be sweet. --end of rant--

Today, I am thankful that I am alive.

If spring would come and I could open up the windows and hear the birds singing, I think I would have more drive. All I feel like doing is sleeping. Obviously with a hacking cough and 2 kids home all day, i'm not getting the sleep my body keeps screaming that I NEED! I'm sick of the attitude. I shouldn't complain, my morning (all day) sickness is mild in comparison to my pregnancy with Trae. I just feel tired. I don't have enough energy for all the housework. I've been trying to throw in several loads of laundry a day and pick up as much as I can before I go into work. My husband has been great at helping out though. Thanks Babe!

I did something huge. Not really huge, but when I complete the job, it will be really huge....I bought everyone in our family 12 pairs of the same socks. I am going to be throwing out all the rest of our socks, (or donating them to goodwill where they can mate them) and we'll beable to mate them so much easier and I won't have to look at 2 big baskets of socks anymore. Want a confession? I completely mate the socks like, three times a year. The rest of the year, I mate whats washed and throw the rest in the sock basket. Most days, we dig to find our socks. That's what I love about summer, NO SOCKS!!

Tomorrow is my day. I am going to get more done than I did all week. I'll let you know how it goes.....

8 comments:

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

I hope you feel better soon Amber. It it's any consolation, I don't feel like doing a lot either and I'm NOT pregnant. I think part of it is Cabin Fever. Hopefully spring comes QUICK! I did hear a few birds singing outside when I was feeding Ally this morning. So soon, very soon! :)

Lindsay said...

sorry you feel so cruddy- if only our kids knew what we went thru for them to get here...:) if it's nay consolation, elissa's feeling the same way. think your due dates are pretty close- she's due sept 26. tell your fam hi for us!

Heather said...

Ick...wish you felt better! Hope the cough leaves soon anyway...that doesn't help. Good luck with the socks!:-) Yes, we love summer!!! And for more than just the bare feet!:-)

Tim & Melissa said...

Yes, it does sound like you have a serious case of spring fever, also. These past few days have only reached a high of like 35-ish, but when the sun is shining, it's starting to smell like spring. And that makes it all the worse!!! Hope you're feeling better though!!

Delia DeLeest said...

I never had morning sickness, I was on of the lucky ones. Hope you get over yours soon.

I do the same thing with socks. Sam and Rhodey where the same size, I buy all exactly the same kind and throw them all in a big bowl. A cool thing not everyone knows - the different color writing on hanes socks designates the different sizes. I used to put everyone's first initial on them until I realized this. Saves tons of time.

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Huge hugs to you!!! I hope you start to feel better soon!!! Tell Jason to take you on a nice vacation!! ;o)

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

I love this post! I AM sorry that you're feeling so yucky - but it makes me feel more normal to hear that I'm not the only yucky feeling, unmotivated pregnant mommy around! Don't know how you do all that you do w/ a job and extra child because I am exhausted w/ what I've got!! We definitely need spring and our 2nd trimester to start - if I remember it gets lots more fun for awhile... we will see! Wishing you lots of naps and no more bugs for your kids!!

Diane T. said...

Amber, been there done that. When one has been in the child business for 25 years we find out there are no easy answers to the sock problem. Hope you have better answers than I do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/