1.06.2008

Weekend Recap

I just wanted to do a quick post on our weekend. Friday night, Steve&Pam, Aaron and Kimber came down. We were in town shopping for Trae's birthday and gifts for each of them, since we're reaaaly late. On Saturday, we went to Sandy Voight's funeral, which was beautiful. We then headed to Joel and Mariah's reception,also beautiful. They are very sweet together, and we wish them the best of luck. Sunday we went to mtg. and then came homee for a ham dinner which was delicious, thanks to my mom in law! We played the game Would you Rather, which is a total riot!

2 years ago today, we lost our baby. I hesitated to even mention it, but I was thinking today as I looked at our beautiful son Trae, that we had to go through that experience to get to him. He's such a great baby, and has blessed our family in so many ways. Its really hard to express my feelings, but I know I was made to be a mother, and its the best thing i've ever done. I love our family, and I thank my awesome husband for being there for me always. Our family is perfect.

1 comment:

Mrnak Monkeys said...

Thinking of you...and yes, you do have a very sweet family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/