1.16.2008

Tiny Miracles

First yawn.
Carter Landon Mauel was born perfect, weighing 8lbs, and was 20 1/2 inches long.

Sam ended up going into labor on her own last night. We arrived at the hospital at 7am, and her contractions were 8min apart. The doctor used prostoglandin gel to get the contractions more regular. After an hour he came in and broke her water. Things progressed quickly, and Carter Landon was born at 11:24am after only 14min of pushing. Sam did awesome, and Mike was a great support for her. It was really intense right as she started to push. I began thinking in a few moments she would push a tiny, perfect little person into the world. It was so beautiful to see. I am so proud of her, and can't wait to get my hands on little Carter! All of us moms need to pat ourselves on the back. It really is the greatest thing we could ever do. God gives these little miracles everything they need all rolled up in a soft, adorable pink package. As Sam was going through her labor, I was thinking, man, I don't think I can handle that ever again. And as soon as I saw him, I thought, oh yeah, I could do that again in a heartbeat.





Congratulations Mike, Sam, & Cameron on baby Carter!!!
,

2 comments:

DSBRansom said...

Love the first yawn picture! : )

Sam said...

Thank you so much Amber for everything, I could not imagine not having you be apart of our lives and we are truly blessed to have you and your family in our lives, I love you all so much and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for everything!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/