1.30.2008

My Resolution......

is to get rid of all the clutter in my house, including the basement. I am one of those people who buys things that are unique, and saves them until I have a place for them. The NEW me is not going to buy things that just cause more clutter. I figure the less we have, the less the kids have to make a mess with! BRILLIANT!!! This shall happen before the new baby comes....and I also want to make a designated "play" area downstairs so that the toys aren't being strewn from one end the house to the other. That's one thing nice about a two story home, the kids can't drag everything out of their room as easily.

Elliot is home from school today. We had terrible weather last night, so school was cancelled. I can't believe how much louder it is around here with him home. It's nice for Brookelyn though, because she has someone to play with. They have been playing all morning long. I guess it's 1:15p.m. already, so they've been trashing the house all day. I got all the dishes done, and folded about 4 loads of laundry and am continuing to wash. ( we have at least 3 loads everyday) I am trying to catch up on things after the last two busy weeks.

Today, I heard Brookelyn say to Elliot " Elliot, look how big mommy's belly is..."
Elliot glances and then his eyes widen " WOW "
Brookelyn says " thats cuz theres a baby in there..."
At least I have an excuse...my belly isn't huge, but it is extended, and I am so nauseaus that I can't hold it in. It won't be long before I get the " when are you due " questions though. I haven't told people at work, but the way I was running into the bathroom every 10-15 min (literally) along with my rounder belly probably clued them in. I sensed one girl wanted to ask,but probably wanted to avoid it being awkward if I said " no, i'm just getting fat."

2 comments:

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

LOL. Kids say the funniest thing don't they. That's to cute. I completely hear where your coming from about buying stuff. I'm horrible when it comes to that. So when we moved a lot of things migrated out of our house. :D Thank goodness. I hope you feel better soon, being sick with a pregnancy, really doesn't give you the opportunity to enjoy what is going on with your body. Amber, I LOVE YOUR BLOG. Please keep it up. *hugs to all*

Elissa & Logan said...

Hey Amber! Looks like we will be due around the same time then :D I really haven't been all that naseous, luckily, but need to take about 10 naps a day. It's so exciting isn't it? You'll have to reserve a bathroom stall for "Amber".

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/