1.11.2008

Hedgies

Don't worry, it's not blood, Traeman loves to chew on markers and crayons that his brother and sister leave lying around! What a little man he's grown into. I feel a slight depression coming on, seeing my baby grow up so fast...
Brookelyn is such a free spirit. She's always on my team. Who knows, it may be only us two girls forever. I couldn't ask for a more perfect little girl.

One of the men in my life...I am so proud of how much he's grown and learned in school this year. He is really caring of others, which is one of the things I love about him.


Well, here are the final results of the hedgehog project we did with Elliot's class! Jason was home today because they were short on work, so it worked out perfect! Brookelyn and I went to visit Elliot. We only stayed for about 20 minutes, and Brookelyn didn't want to leave, and Elliot didn't want her to go. I was touched...i'm sure it won't be long before they're to cool for each other. It is officially Traeman's birthday, as it is 12:25a.m. I just got hime at about 11:20 and I am making cookies for Elliot's final "star" day. Tomorrow, I have to bake Trae's cake. It is going to have a barnyard with tractors, horses, pigs, and lots of yummy frosting! At 6pm, I am doing my friend Sam's maternity photos, which I am so excited about! I ordered a backdrop, which was suppesed to arrive today and did not, so I hope it shows up tomorrow...Sam is all set to be induced on Thursday. I am so stoked, as I will be assisting with the birth. It's my very first birth, and I know it's going to be beautiful, and baby Carter is going to be beautiful as well.

2 comments:

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRAE TODAY!!:-) Looks like you had fun with the Hedgies....how cute! Haven't tasted markers in awhile, but Trae makes them look yummy!:-)

DSBRansom said...

They turned out so great. You have a lot going on but it all sounds fun & interesting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/